Everything you need to build your pro games from scratch, Build game levels, character selector, audio & setting manager
First course to teach you how to build your game template from scratch with c# and unity best practices, Build your fully featured lock system for levels, characters and many more and reuse it for your rest of upcoming games.
*** All Games Are Created In Unity Version 5.3+ ***
This is a course I wish I had when I first started to learn game development.
The course is completely project based, and we are going to create full featured games from scratch using Unity Game Engine.
You will also benefit from my super-fast response if you have any issue that you are stuck with (I check Udemy forums every day if someone posts a question). And all the students taking the course will also be there to help you!
All project files and lessons source code will be included and you are free to use them for anything that you like, personal or commercial use!
Let’s take a look at the games that we are going to create inside of this course:
First thing we are going to design and build Pokemon game layout, we are going to show you how to convert psd templates into real game ui using step by step approach, this is a really nice way of teaching if you are familiar with psd to html, psd to app, psd to games before, If not don’t worry we are going to teach you everything from scratch.
After illustration phase we are going to build advance Levels user interface, and will introduce you to JSON objects and the way to do serialization to maintain games data.
Next, we are going to show how to build your own Game Storage Manager, to store and load the different data of your games in the permanent storage. You will learn how to build responsive 2D slider using the anchoring system in Unity, this part is exclusively prepared to make sure you master advanced UI and anchoring techniques.
Data binding is one of the important techniques that we are going to cover once we design Pokémon slider and add menu levels control.
Implement advanced controllable layered shared audio, music, sounds manager between scenes.
After all the previous steps we are going to build the core of Pokémon Ball Game, Covering all the physics and game play concepts and techniques such as adding game Joystick controller, advanced Game Objects Dynamic Pool. We will make Game Scene Manager and show you how to make Count Up and Down Timer, achieve coins collection, game actions and we are going to show you how to use SceneManagment and Load Scene Async.
Work with different audio layers and add game sounds SFX, One and Second Shot Audio Layers.
We are going to cover Canvas Scalar and GridLayout concepts for Levels Slider.
Apply some of retention concept in games development by adding characters selection, purchase, and lock, unlock between the scenes inside the game and activate dependent levels lock, unlock system for the different levels inside the game.
What You will learn?
- Responsive Unity Interface
- Intermediate C# Programming
- Advanced C# Programming
- Importing And Organizing Assets
- Design Game Layout
- Slicing Sprites
- Animating Sprites
- Learn How To Use Unitys New UI System
- Creating Menus
- Advance Levels UI, JSON Serialization
- Create Game Storage Manager
- 2D Responsive Slider
- Master Prefabs usage in Unity
- Implement Shared Audio, Music, Sounds Manager between scenes
- Bind Data to Pokemon Slider,Add Menu levels Control
- Develop Core of Pokemon Ball Game
- Add Game Joystick Controller
- Objects Dynamic Pool
- Build Game Scene Manager, Count Up and Down Timer
- Coins Collection, Basic Game Actions, Load Scene Async
- Game Sounds SFX, One and Second Shot Audio Layers
- Canvas Scalar and GridLayout Levels Slider
- Characters Selection
- Implement Characters Selection between the scenes
- Activate dependent levels lock, unlock system
- Creating Cool Animations
- Understand And Use Unitys Physics System
- Saving Game Data Using Preferences Input/Output
- Creating Character And Level Select Menu
- Creating Character And Level Lock Unlock System
- Using Game Controllers To Control The Workflow Of Your Game
- Create In-App Purchase To Sell Virtual Items To Your User
- IP (In Progress) -Implement Social Media In Your Game(Facebook and Tweeter)
- IP-Share On Facebook From Your Game
- IP-Create Share On Facebook Earn Virtual Item System In Your Game
- IP-Implement Interstitial Ads
- IP-Implement Video Ads
- IP-Create A Watch Video Earn Virtual Item System In Your Game
- IP-Implement Google Leaderboards And Achievements In Your Game
That And Much More Is Awaiting For You In This Course
What this course DOES NOT cover :
The course teaches everything from basic to more advanced stuff on how to plan, design, develop and publish your game, however the course WILL NOT teach you every single aspect of Unity and how to use it because it’s impossible to teach everything.
Using what you obtain in this course, you will be equipped with more than enough knowledge in order to continue improving yourself in the field of game development, using Unity or any other game engine.
If You ever had an idea for an awesome game, then enroll in this course and learn the tools that you need to develop Your next hit game!!!
What Is Your Risk By Taking This Course?
Nothing!! If you are not satisfied with the course, I promise I will give you a full refund of your money NO questions asked!!
Enroll Now!! You Will More Than Happy!
What are the requirements?
- Unity 5 Game Engine (Free Version)
- Basic Programming Logic
What am I going to get from this course?
- Master Unity Advanced Topics, Serialization, Pooling, Animation
- Master Unity Menus and UI Design
- Program And Solve Complicated Problems Using C#
- Create Your Own Professional Games and Game Template
- Organize Project, Slice And Animate Sprites
- Learn In depth How to Use Unity UI System (scaled mode, anchored mode)
- Learn Unitys Physics System
- Save Your Game Data Using JSON
- Create Level And Character Lock/Unlock System
- Build Multilayered Music, Audio Management In Your Game
What is the target audience?
- C# Developer
- Unity Beginners
- Games Developers
- Game Development Beginners
- Experienced Game Developers
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn Game Development
- Complete Beginners
No Reviews found for this course.