Terms & Conditions – term
These Terms apply to all users and visitors of the Ancdmy website (or the Site), including users who are also contributors of images and video content, information, and other materials or services on the Website. Ancdmy website contains links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Ancdmy, and therefore Ancdmy has no control over them, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. By using the website, you expressly relieve Ancdmy from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
All The Content of this site (Brand. Logos, Names, Courses, Units, Materials,Projects, Assets, Products, Images, Videos, Audio Files, Printed Materials) are copyrighted and owned by Ahmad Naser Turnkey Solutions LLC, Which is a U.S based company located and registered in Harvey, Louisiana. You understand that Ancdmy Content is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree that:
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You must notify Ancdmy immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Ancdmy will not be liable for your losses or consequences caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses or consequences of Ancdmy or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Ancdmy users.
- You may not use Ancdmy services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, usernames, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, or display on Ancdmy service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Ancdmy or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Ancdmy.
- You must not use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from Ancdmy, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- You must not upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Ancdmy, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- You must not upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Ancdmy, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Ancdmy or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- You must not upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that, in the sole judgment of Ancdmy, is deemed to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Ancdmy account as well the possibility of undergoing legal prosecution. You understand and agree that Ancdmy cannot be responsible for all the Content posted on its web site and you agree to use Ancdmy service at your own risk.
General Conditions (repeated)
- With regards to our recruitment service, we reserve the right to use or sell information that is willingly posted by users on the. Ancdmy is not responsible for any actions taken by any third party customer with regards to the information that is posted by users.
- We are not responsible for any interaction, communication or agreements and their resulting implications that take place between our users and/or our third party customers, whether the initial introduction point was through Ancdmy or not.
- We are not responsible for the validity and accuracy of any content posted by our third party customers on the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Ancdmy service restrict you from posting, sharing downloaded videos and courses materials hosted on Ancdmy website and any related channel and third party related websites without a written permission from our management at Ahmad Naser Turnkey Solutions LLC.
Registration Data, Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Ancdmy, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties. This content is not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on Ancdmy website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Ancdmy as part of Ahmad Naser Turnkey Solutions LLC subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. Content on the website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Ancdmy reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than that expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of Ancdmy website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of Ancdmy website or the content therein.
Ancdmy website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos, audio files, images or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. Ancdmy does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
User Content Posted on the Site
When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right and carry all responsibility to grant, to Ancdmy an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire at the sole discretion of Ancdmy, however you acknowledge that Ancdmy may retain archived copies of your User Content. Ancdmy does not assert any ownership over your User Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your User Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your User Content.
In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Ancdmy all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Ancdmy or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business: (v) impersonate another person. Ancdmy does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Ancdmy expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Ancdmy does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Ancdmy will remove all content and User Submissions if properly notified that such content or User Submission infringes on another´s intellectual property rights. Ancdmy reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. Ancdmy will also terminate a User´s access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. Ancdmy also reserves the right to decide whether content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, nudity, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Ancdmy may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User´s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to Ancdmy.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send us the following information to the address shown below:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- your address, telephone number, and email address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner´s behalf.
Please send all such notices to: info@Ancdmy.com
You understand that when using Ancdmy website, Ancdmy is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Ancdmy with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Ancdmy, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Ancdmy, its owners, officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website. (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third part, and or (vi) and errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via Ancdmy website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You specifically acknowledge that Ancdmy shall not be liable for user submissions or for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Ancdmy without restriction.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Ancdmy users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to Ancdmy are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Ancdmy. Ancdmy shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Ancdmy is not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Service, whether posted or caused by users of the Site, by Ancdmy, by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Service. Although we provide rules for user conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Ancdmy is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or otherwise, of any user of the Site or Service.
The Site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Ancdmy assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. Ancdmy is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to User’s or to any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service, including any Mobile Client software. Under no circumstances will Ancdmy be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
The site, the service, any platform applications and the site content are provided “as-is” and Ancdmy disclaims any and all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Ancdmy cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site and/or the service and/or any platform applications. Ancdmy does not represent or warrant that software, content or materials on the site, the service or any platform applications are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that the site or service its servers, or any platform applications are free of viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, you should exercise caution in the use and downloading of any such software, content or materials and use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain content, material, data or software from or through the service and any platform applications at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use thereof and any damages, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result.
Ancdmy reserves the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Site and any Services and Platform Applications offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Ancdmy.
Ancdmy may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site or through any Platform Application and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site or any Platform Application (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site or any Platform Application) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including if it believes that you are under 16. When we are notified that a user is deceased, we will generally, but are not obligated to, keep the user’s account active under a special memorialized status for a period of time determined by us to allow other users to post and view comments.