Ancdmy courses are for anyone who wants to teach people how to code.
Whether you’re a teacher, school principal, computer scientist or business owner: here you’ll find the most complete, up-to-date and effective online courses on the web today.
In under two years, we’ve successfully taught almost 10,000 happy coders.
If your goal is to teach the next generation of coders; give your students a career boost; or fast-track your teams’ IT skills—we provide cost-effective, out-of-the-box courses, to get you started today.
Why choose Ancdmy?
- “The Complete Web Developers Arabic Course” became an Arabic best-seller in just 12 months, outperforming any other online coding course, in the Arabic world—ever.
- Over 100 five star reviews—students love our courses!
- Designed by Birziet University graducate and professional programming trainer and computer scientist, Ahmad Naser in collaboration with the Cambridge mathematics graduate and secondary school teacher, Rob Percival, (read his amazing story here).
- Suitable for all ages and levels—AND curriculum friendly
- Our ‘build-as-you-learn’ courses are super-interactive, jargon-free, and structured to lock-in learning and make it fun.
Our vision is to revolutionise the way people learn to code. We’re here to make coding as simple, logical and fun as possible—and above all, accessible to every school, university and business all over the world.
To find out how we can help you, click on the links below.